• SIZE: 2.2 Ac MOL—divisible to one acre parcels for $450,000 each
• ZONING: PD (CG and CN Uses Commercial Neighborhood)
• FOLIO: 051639.5002
• EXCEPTIONAL VISIBILITY—Traffic Count: AADT 29,000
• FAST GROWING AREA: Thousands of new homes. With a new Target Store expected to come at
41 N & Paseo Al Mar Blvd connector of Apollo Beach Blvd.
• The original PD site plan which has now has expired was approved for 20,000 SF Retail with
ingress/egress to Hwy 41. Could likely be reinstated with a new application
• Current access is from Fortune Place Located directly in front of an established Retail center
which will continue to offer two road frontages to access the property from both Hwy 41 is a
main N-S artery to and from Tampa and Bradenton Florida areas.
This property offers many possibilities to many businesses...CALL For MORE DETAILS!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:56pm EDT.